From BioDesign for the Real-World
Set up a fixed measurement station on Sorge river at EPFL.
- Laboratory of ecohydrology at EPFL has a project for herbicide monitoring in the Chamberonne catchment where meteorological and flow data are available.
- Flood monitor in the Flood Network.
- Turbidity of water -> Buy a turbidity sensor on ebay - this one looks ok too - how turbidity sensors works
- Photo of the water -> arduino camera
- Barometric pressure -> can also measure air temperature - arduino official tutorial
- Temperature of the air + water -> waterproof sensor(DS18B20) - same with 3m cable